This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or sincerely-held religious belief.
LabCorp seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Fayettville, NC. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
Included with this position is a company vehicle to use for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use. If you choose to use the company vehicle for personal use all gas, tolls and maintenance are covered by the company.
The schedule for this position will be Monday-Friday 11:00am-7:30pm, possible weekends
- Load all necessary supplies needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years' old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Apply on company website