Labcorp is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our drug development team's award-winning informatics solutions.
Labcorp, a leading global life sciences company that is focused on advancing health and guiding patient care decisions, is evolving its brand identity to highlight the pivotal role the company plays in healthcare and showcase the power of the company's diagnostic and drug development offerings. Labcorp started as a diagnostics company over 50 years ago. Today, it employs over 70,000 people worldwide and impacts more than 160 million lives annually through diagnostic insights and the development of innovative, life-changing treatments.
Labcorp's new brand story reflects the company's commitment to serving as a source for advancing health and powering clear, confident decisions. Labcorp's promise is to provide clear data, insights, and answers for providers, drug developers, and the public, using its scientific expertise to support the greater good.
Core to Labcorp's ability to deliver on this vision is our access to unparalleled data sources and unique technology solutions; these represent one of Labcorp's biggest differentiators in the market. This role will support the development of marketing and commercial strategies related to these solutions.
The key focus areas for this team are to:
- Define a new digital-first approach to the development of new treatments.
- Build data and technology capabilities narratives and enable commercial teams to articulate the differentiation in our offerings
- Support core business functions with data and technology-specific value insights
- Drive the adoption and continued use of technology
- Establish demonstrable evidence of efficiencies delivered by technology
- Ultimately support the delivery of world-class digital customer experiences
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Play a key role in assisting in the development and execution of commercial and go-to-market strategies.
- Support core marketing activities including advertising, marketing communications, market research, strategic partnerships, competitive intelligence, and branding
- Act as a brand champion and utilize the power of PR and brand marketing to reinforce Labcorp's thought leadership.
- Work with SMEs to develop product marketing materials to support client-facing organizations.
- Assist in the development of sales tools in conjunction with the Marketing Director, Sales Management, Medical/SMEs, and Operations to be used by the sales force to implement key positioning and sales strategies
- Liaise with the events team on strategy and collaborate with sales, SMEs, and events team on flawless/high-quality execution (industry conferences, C-Suite events, symposiums, roadshows, webinars).
- Perform other marketing and sales support functions, as needed.
- 5+ years prior work experience in marketing; specific expertise in marketing software solutions, preferably in life science.
- Experience with marketing program strategy, planning, development, and implementation.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively
- Excellent written, project management, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task, and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and problem-solve; Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Strong analytical, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel globally - ~10% travel
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or Business preferred
- Master's degree a strong plus
We are flexible on location. However, as our workplaces open, there are specific hub locations we will expect our ideal candidate to work from:
- Princeton, New Jersey
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Madison, Wisconsin
Apply on company website