BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Responsible for effective implementation of audio-visual presentations in the hotel's meeting spaces through efficient management of Event Technology team.
1. Coordinates the exceptionally friendly, efficient, and professional audio and video experience for all events at the hotel.
1. Ensures that exceptional levels of guest service is being provided to guests and Atrium standards are being applied.
2. Interviews, hires, trains, coaches, disciplines, and recommends termination of associates on the Event Technology team.
3. Evaluates individual associate performance, determining improvement and training needs and advancement requirements.
4. Sets up, operates, and troubleshoots all AV/projection/lighting/conferencing equipment, devices, and systems.
5. Oversees the set-up of AV equipment in banquet and meeting rooms.
6. Assist and instruct guests regarding proper usage and operation of AV equipment.
7. Break-down, remove, and secure equipment when not in use.
8. Contract with outside vendors when necessary, including to rent and purchase AV equipment when necessary.
9. Manages guest shipments, including ensuring that packages are dispatched and delivered according to guest instructions.
10. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Three years of experience in audio/visual technology role, preferably in the hospitality industry.
2. Must be excellent technological troubleshooter.
3. Ability to deal with the general public, clients, guests, and associates with tact and courtesy.
4. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
5. Ability to work effectively in stressful, high-pressure situations while maintaining composure and ensuring guest satisfaction.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website