Ensure public area spaces meet standards of cleanliness.
1. Clean all public areas to the standards required
a. Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
2. Report any damaged or missing items.
3. Check supply levels in storage closets. Complete requisition for additional supplies needed and submit to manager/supervisor
4. Complete deep cleaning projects
5. Answer any Guest inquiries, politely and efficiently
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans Click here to view EEO is the Law
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website