Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
To produce all orders required by business volume and supervisor, quickly, efficiently, and to produce the highest quality product. Also, to produce all orders on an a la carte basis and to prep for buffets, banquets, salad bars and hors d' oeuvres.
- Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Open each preparing and organizing the station and cooking all food necessary according to prep sheets to start meal service.
- Prepare all items for meal service including sauces, soups, setup, and any other items associated with the daily menu.
- Arrange and organize the line and steam table to facilitate meal period cooking and service.
- Prepare all orders as turned in by service staff and ensure all orders are cooked quickly and according to order; also ensures that food leaves the kitchen in peak condition.
- Learn menus, recipes, preparation, and presentation standards.
- Ensure all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures. Date all food containers and rotate as per the SOP, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
- Cook only sufficient food in advance to cover expected business volume and maintain quality.
- Prepare all food for next shift and the following day as required and directed by Supervisor.
- Maintain the work area, including all counter tops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with state, county, and company health regulations and work safety regulations.
- Report to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
- Other duties as assigned by a manager
- Must be able to “prep” food products, using standardized food preparation techniques.
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for work. Measure, cut, or otherwise work on materials or objects with great precision.
- Use arithmetic or shop geometry to figure amounts of material needed, dimensions to be followed and cost of materials.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and to perform assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- Read recipes of items to be prepared.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum three (3) months cooking experience at a full service restaurant or hotel.
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Click *hereto view EEO is the Law
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website