Make a +Difference at Kraton!
At Kraton, we make a Positive Difference, and we are looking for individuals who are also looking to make a difference in their jobs, for our customers and to the world. We are looking to hire a key member of our IT team at our Houston, TX location.
The Sr. IT Analyst – SAP (SD) supports, configures and implements solutions in SAP and other applications, which drive business value for Sales & Distribution, Inbound & Outbound Logistics (including deliveries, shipments, shipping cost documents).Key Responsibilities
• Act as internal consultant with business users and partner with business process owners/subject matter experts. Identify functionality gaps and continuous improvement opportunities and develop appropriate business cases to support Kraton strategic initiatives and business changes.
• Build strong partnerships in support of business and IT strategic plan, ensuring the alignment with Kraton Global objectives.
• Gather functional requirements for projects, enhancements/development items. Documenting scope, business requirements, system configuration, design, functional specifications, and training material.
• Work with developer, BASIS, and various technology specialists to provide solutions which are consistent with the Kraton strategic direction and platform standards while meeting business requirements
• Responsible for initiating communication with business partners and other analysts as necessary to ensure clear understanding of business issues, activity status, etc.
• Define and execute test cases for unit, integration, system functional, stress and regression testing, as well as acquire user acceptance sign off.
• Support all SD and Logistics-related documents and forms generated via IT applications, e.g. SD Documents
• Conduct super-user training using a variety of delivery techniques, both online and in-person to help develop the Kraton super-user network.
• Prepare and publish uPerform documents
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and global environment.
• Minimum of 10+ years' experience in IT business analysis or solutions consulting experience in an SAP environment is required, work in the Chemical industry a strong plus.
• 5+ full SAP implementations required
• Implementation experience a plus.
• Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 mandatory, working knowledge of HANA S/4 a plus.
• Experience with GTS a plus.
• Ability to utilize personal business experience to guide the business stakeholders in strategic planning of SAP SD improvements.
• Designed/Supported SD interfaces with 3rd party customers using SAP PI, EDI, and external VANs
• IDOC processing and troubleshooting
• Experience with SAP Transportation Management or 3rd party TMS
• ABAP Query authoring a plus
• Working knowledge of User Exits, BADIs, BAPIs, and Authorization Objects related to the SD functional module of SAP
• Self-starter who can work independently as well as within a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Highly responsive professional with the ability to build confidence and trust with colleagues and internal customers in a multi-cultural environment
• Energetic quick learner with the ability to maintain a positive attitude adapting to new and changing environments
• Have a thorough understanding of integration points to SAP Master Data, MM, PP, QM, WM, IM, and FI-CO.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study from an accredited college/university.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field of study is preferred.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kraton's internal talent acquisition team manages our recruiting efforts and from time to time works with pre-selected/pre-approved external staffing agencies. We do NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and/or agencies who are not pre-selected/pre-approved.
Kraton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website