Make a +Difference at Kraton!
At Kraton, we make a Positive Difference, and we are looking for individuals who are also looking to make a difference in their jobs, for our customers and to the world. We are looking to hire a new member on our Operations team. The Project Manager will assist the company in the management of capital projects at the Belpre, OH site. The Project Manager will collaborate with plant teams to ensure consistent execution of project work processes.Key Responsibilities
- Manages and leads capital projects for the plant.
- Works with plants/leadership to develop capital plan for plant.
- Works with the plant team to utilize the project execution work process consistently.
- Works with the corporate procurement group to get best price, quality, & timing on capital purchases.
- Leads front-end development and planning on capital projects.
- Develops good monthly forecasting techniques to consistently spend capital based on plans.
- Works with project teams to develop good cost estimates for capital projects.
- Minimum five (5) years' project management and forecasting experience with a proven track record of successfully leading capital projects
- Minimum ten (10) years' engineering experience
- Collaborates effectively with plant engineering, maintenance, and leadership.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal, written and presentation) with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Able to acquire knowledge of the site(s) including chemical processes and physical layout.
- The successful candidate, if not PMP certified, must actively work toward timely certification
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or other related field of study from an accredited college/university.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kraton's internal talent acquisition team manages our recruiting efforts and from time to time works with pre-selected/pre-approved external staffing agencies. We do NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and/or agencies who are not pre-selected/pre-approved.
Kraton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website