Make a +Difference at Kraton!
At Kraton, we make a Positive Difference, and we are looking for individuals who are also looking to make a difference in their jobs, for our customers and to the world. We are looking to hire a key member of our Operations Team at our Savannah, Georgia location.
Kraton is looking to hire a new member of our Plant Maintenance team. The I&E Reliability Engineer will provide leadership and direction for the electrical and instrumentation plant maintenance activities to ensure the highest degree of plant reliability. Areas of responsibility include predictive, preventive and precision maintenance as well as planning routine maintenance repair procedures.Key Responsibilities
• Planning I&E work in SAP.
• Providing technical support for I&E Craftsmen solving difficult problems.
• Implementing and managing the Safety Control Alarms and Interlocks (SCAI) program.
• Leading efforts to implement loop tuning, calibration and control valve precision maintenance by developing procedures used for SCAI & CTQ instruments.
• Enhance I&E capability through various training sessions and skills mentoring.
• Champion instrument and electrical reliability by identifying obsolete, failing, and poorly operating equipment.
• Develop, plan and manage reliability-focused capital projects (typically <$25k.)
• Manage small engineering project teams.
• Identify control systems reliability improvement areas.
• Support unit Turnaround and preventative maintenance activities.
• Develop testing procedures for instruments used for SCAI, and critical to quality.
• Continue the advancement of Electrical PdM and CBM technologies.
• Exercise negotiation, leadership, assertiveness and follow-through skills
- 2-5 years of engineering experience.
- Solid understanding and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in functional area.
- Applies technical expertise and has general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Supervisory training and project management experience.
- Other skills include planning, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidates will be detail-oriented, able to work independently with a minimum of supervision, and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kraton's internal talent acquisition team manages our recruiting efforts and from time to time works with pre-selected/pre-approved external staffing agencies. We do NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and/or agencies who are not pre-selected/pre-approved.
Kraton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website