Southern California Melanoma Medical Oncology Opportunity
The Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research at a highly acclaimed cancer center in Los Angeles is seeking an Associate Clinical Professor - Clinical Professor level Medical Oncologist, board-certified/eligible in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology with additional experience in all aspects of Melanoma and Skin Cancer, including treatment, prevention, research, and clinical trials.
- 60% Clinical 40% Research
- Primary clinical responsibility in the care of patients with Malignant Melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma, and Basal and Squamous cell skin cancers
- Teaching responsibilities, training both fellows specializing in the broader area of medical oncology as well as fellows training for a career specifically in Melanoma and Skin Cancer
- 2 -3 days clinic time
- Join a team of world class clinical research nurses, Medical Oncologists, Radiologists, Dermatologists, plus many other specialists that make this an integrated, multidisciplinary department.
- This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 300+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within an established and highly respected Department of Medical Oncology.
- The ideal candidate will be a respected oncologist with a distinguished national reputation in cancer care and optimal treatment outcomes, exhibit a commitment to clinical excellence and innovation, and provide vision and leadership of oncology clinical services in an integrated academic medical center environment.
- Must participate in clinical or basic science research relevant to Skin Cancer and Melanoma and demonstrate a commitment to research as shown by submission and presentation of abstracts in residency and published manuscripts.
- Excellent salary, potential for incentive compensation, and benefits including a generous retirement package. Academic rank will be commensurate with experience.
Southern California Melanoma Medical Oncology OpportunityThe Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research at a...
Apply on company website