Joining King's Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). As a family-owned business for over seventy years, we respect our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you're excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
The Sr Integration Developer will be a key contributor who will review and revise technical specifications to meet project requirements. Recommend process improvements to achieve project goal and provide technical mentorship to the project to deliver high quality customer support. Conduct defect analysis and perform critical improvements and enhancements. They will also collaborate with functional owners, architects, consultants, developers, and other personnel to develop dynamic systems to meet the emerging demands of the market. Have very strong familiarity with EDI application software and ERP systems and the desire to quickly learn application to application B2B and SAP EDI related features and capabilities. Are you passionate about supporting digital transformation and enhancing customer experience? Then this may be the job for you.
- Own the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation.
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient and stable integrations and resolve problems that develop.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed.
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of data quality issues in collaboration with the appropriate partners
- Work on integration and enhancements in SAP, BluJay, EDI, BI, Blue planner and Service Now etc.
- Bring to bear a variety of data sources (Databases, IoT, internal/external documents, images, video, and operational data)
- Communicate and collaborate optimally with technical peers and business users.
- Improve performance of the applications and servers through Performance tuning/sizing of servers and changing the design and fine tuning the SQL queries
- REST/SOAP-based web services and service bus technologies such as MuleSoft
- Support various testing procedures (Unit testing, Integration testing, classroom testing, shop floor testing).
- Craft integration processes and develops source-to-target data mappings and integration interface definitions
- Develops interface functionality through service-oriented architecture or microservices to integrate with legacy systems to new custom software system
- Recommends and implements technical standard methodologies for data movement, data quality, and other service-related activities and develop and ensure alignment to defined project standards for all components
- Work with Customer Relations team to coordinate the implementation of new trading partner relationships
- Design, develop, and deploy any to any mappings based on both internal and external partner requirements
- Research and recommend fixes and improvements to SAP ABAP EDI related user-exit and performs SAP ABAP, HANA, or gateway development as required for SAP EDI functionality enhancements
- Work with Architects, EDI Applications Integration on application patches and upgrades, server configurations
- Lead the solution design, analyzing the customer landscape and system architecture.
- Participate in proof of concept, analysis and build prototypes, ensure proposed solution can meet business requirements
- Bachelors degree with 10 years confirmed experience managing, designing, developing, and implementing Integration projects
- Min 3 years proven track record developing applications that utilize Boomi Integration including experience with performance tuning optimization within Boomi
- Strong comprehension of integration architecture options such as SOA and APIs
- Confirmed knowledge of applications in Manufacturing Area (such as MES, SCADA, PLC, OPC, Historian)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e., Mas500, SAP) and hands-on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft, SSIS, SAP PI/PO, CPI, MII and iPaaS.
- Fundamental database and ETL concepts, including data modeling, SQL, and integration
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS distributed and scalable data processing and integration architecture and of OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and/or SAML desirable.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our ohana.Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website