Joining King's Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). We are a family-owned business for over seventy years, respecting our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you're excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
Are you looking for part time job? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our ‘ohana.Job Requirements:
- Greets customers with Aloha spirit!
- Taking orders with the ability to explain dishes and bakery items.
- Answers phones and takes orders and inputs into the POS system utilizing excellent customer service skills.
- Identify customer issues or complaints and report to management.
- Operates cash register following sales and cash handling and balances at end of each shift.
- Advises management when guests request cash refunds or credits for returned merchandise.
- Follows all sanitation guidelines as prescribed by the health department.
- Assists in bakery and kitchen departments as needed.
- Restocking the restrooms and completing other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Proficient in English with clear verbal communication skills.
- Basic math and common sense logical reasoning ability.
- Able to report to work physically and mentally ready to do the job. We insist on a substance-free work environment.
- Able to be present at work for assigned schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours when required.
- Able to balance multiple tasks and work well in an environment with time constraints.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our Ohana.Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website