Joining King's Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). As a family-owned business for over seventy years, we respect our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you're excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
This role is a dedicated internal consultant to lead critical, strategic transformation efforts focused on the company's most urgent business processes and technology optimization needs. Key objectives include administration of a configuration management database (technology inventory tool to track the business owners, IT support staff, product life-span, improvements, configuration and efficiency of technology solutions), maintenance of process optimization inventory list, oversight of limited technology product implementations and enhancements (e.g. RPA), development and socialization of enterprise standards including but not limited to, creation of procedures and templates that result in more efficient processes, greater client (internal and external) impact, and improved bottom line. Establishing baseline process measurements and areas for improvement that lead to an improved return on investment will also be a key focus for this position.Job Requirements:
- Participate in the analysis and thought partnership to tackle organizational business processes that improve overall organization performance
- Study operational and performance data and identify substantial opportunities and design solutions through collaboration with KH CI engineers, Project Managers, and functional BPO(s)/SME(s) who are process-oriented to quantify the bottom-line return on investment for improvements.
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationships with key client partners to advise and influence the business direction and change efforts.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners (BPO) on all process improvement opportunities
- Ensure baseline matrices are in place to measure process optimization efforts ongoing
- Ensure sound organizational change programs are put in place so that business process improvements are continuous and adopted
- Support documentation of current business and system processes (e.g. SAP) and work with functional owners to create knowledge transfer (SOPs), process flows, and gaps/opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Develop a practice methodology for documentation of individual and multi-functional processes, including related tools and templates.
- Assess the location of required forms and templates and ensure the applicable version is easily accessible and used properly with the business process.
- Plan and optimally lead overall SME interviews, workshops, and /or focus groups. us and adopted
- Apply project and organizational change principles to effectively roll out process improvement solutions and new process optimization enterprise standards.
- Growth and development through special projects/assignments beyond the expectations of this role.
- Ability to structure a variety of problems/information and apply analytical tools to organize and develop solutions
- The capability of resolving escalated issues arising from operations through effective coordination and communication
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the implementation and continuous improvement of our standardized processes in Sales and Distribution, Supply Chain, and Accounting
- Experience identifying improvement opportunities and developing proposals in collaboration with stakeholders. Ability to take the lead in strategic projects
- Ability to ensure the compliance and validated state of our processes and systems
- Experience managing stakeholder interactions optimally and defining the level of standardization for our processes and/or systems
- Capability to ensure compliance within processes and systems
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our `ohana.
Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website