- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition or related field is required.
- Three years related Food Service Management experience in a school, hospital or industrial Food Service operation required.
- Registered dietician is preferred.
- Culinary training preferred.
- Current Food Handlers card obtained from the Bell County Public Health District or ServSafe Sanitation Certificate.
Assists the Director in managing the School Nutrition compliance of federal and state regulations pertaining to the National School Lunch Program, including the creation of menus.
This posting closes on November 30, 2020.
Pay Grade AM3
A generous flexible benefits package is provided, including a $20,000 life insurance and employee dental plan.
This position is year round.
Please attach a current resume and cover letter to your application.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call Human Resources at (254) 336-0047.
Current employees please utilize the Employee Service Center to submit a transfer application.
Apply on company website