- Master's degree, preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Personnel Management, Human Resources, Education or equivalent, required.
- Three or more years of related experience and/or training required.
- Ensures that all employees meet state certification requirements, that each employee holds a current and appropriate contract, and that district records satisfy state auditing requirements.
- This posting will remain open until filled.
- Current employees please utilize the Employee Service Center to submit a transfer application.
- Pay grade AM 6 - negotiable based on experience.
- A generous flexible benefits package is provided, including $20,000 life insurance and employee dental plan.
- This position is year round.
Please attach a current resume and cover letter to your application.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Human Resources at (254) 336-0047.
Current employees please utilize the Employee Service Center to submit a transfer application.
Apply on company website