Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
The X-Ray Technician is responsible for:
- Under the supervision of the physician, assists in providing patient care x-ray technician responsibilities (e.g. performing MRI's and taking x-ray and other kind of imaging technologies ), and performs medical assistant duties (e.g. charting, vitals, preparing injections). May be requested to substitute for other office personnel and conduct responsibilities of front desk/check-out. Any other assigned duties by physician(s) or practice manager.
- Any other duties relating to the business operation of the medical practice that may be assigned by the physician(s) or practice office manager.
- Post high school training and graduation from an accredited radiology degree program that meets nationally accepted standards is required.
- Valid Ohio License as a Radiographer.
- Must be registered as a Radiologic Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist.
- If employee's practice has a KPN issued AED, the employee is required to obtain and maintain current BLS certification.
- Previous experience in a medical environment to gain practical knowledge in the following areas is preferred: x-ray, examination process, diagnostic and treatment room procedures, medical equipment and instruments, safety hazards and precautions, confidentiality/discretion.
- Ability to communicate and relate well with office staff, ancillary departments and public, follow direction, accept orders and perform repetitive tasks, be patient, courteous and tactful.
- Computer literate in use of word processing and email.
- Experience in electronic medical records preferred.
Apply on company website