Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Assists pharmacist in total prescription filling process; data entry, inventory monitoring, counting, labeling, ordering, stocking, filing, and selling of prescribed and OTC products.
- OTC merchandising
- Help health care providers and patients in person and by phone; answers questions and requests; referring to pharmacist when appropriate.
- Comply with state and federal drug laws, KHN policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
- 2 years retail or inpatient pharmacy technician experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply on company website