Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Under the direction of the Patient Accounts Manager or Supervisor the Patient Accounts Representative is responsible for daily billing functions including but not limited to working claim edits, review of insurance claims for accuracy, contacting various parties for further information on unpaid claims, identifying issues resulting in non-payment, and working first level appeals…all incompliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Must display knowledge retention through scheduled competency assessments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Essential Skills:
- Timely resolution of claim edits allowing timely claim submission
- Timely follow-up of unpaid claims, worked to ensure maximum reimbursement following compliant standards
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Microsoft office tool
- Previous experience in patient billing preferred
- Epic experience a plus
Apply on company website