Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Under general supervision, performs the tests ordered in the specific laboratory section(s) as assigned. Sections include chemistry, hematology, transfusion service, and microbiology.
- Access to coordinator or other professional personnel is required.
- May assist CLA's and another technical team.
- Other duties assigned
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in Lab Science is required.
- Current MT or MLS (ASCP) required.
- Credentialing through the Proficiency Examination administered under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (formerly Health, Education, and Welfare).
Apply on company website