Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Job Specific Duties:
- Assess extent of illness or injury, to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
- Administers initial treatment at emergency scenes.
- Assists in extricating trapped victims and transports sick and injured persons to treatment center.
- Communicates with physician and other medical personnel via radio and telephone.
- Completes patient care and billing reports.
- Displays a working knowledge of service areas, including facility locations, local regulations and procedures, and any local medical procedures.
- Ability to properly use all company provided medical equipment.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations, as well as sensitive company and employee information.
- Performs regular assigned shift duties.
- Maintains cleaning standards of station(s), vehicle(s), and equipment.
- Completes detailed Incident Reports and Accident Reports, in a timely manner, at the request of management.
- Uses appropriate terminology and tone and follows all radio communication procedures.
- Drives company vehicles in accordance with company driving policies.
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree of Nursing
- Current State of Ohio Registered Nurse license
- CPR, ACLS and PALS certification
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certification, preferred
- Valid driver's license, with no more than four (4) points, and approval by company insurance provider
Apply on company website