Kelly Services is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals for Customer Care opportunities in Salem, OR. These positions are premier opportunities for anyone with prior warehouse customer service experience!
The Customer Care Representative will be performing customer service duties such as processing customer orders, performing inventory records to check product availability and handling any issues on customer inquiries in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates with customers by phone or in person.
- Accepts and enters orders from faxed or emailed documentation.
- Verifies schedule to ensure all orders have been scheduled correctly.
- Verifies product availability on all orders and communicates product shortages to customer.
- Generates all related paperwork required for customer orders, checking order for special requests and post inventory records.
- Coordinates special requests with traffic and operations, expediting order as needed.
- Traces orders as required and notify customers of any activity concerning account.
- Verifies orders have been posted (finalized) on a daily basis.Maintains reported OSD claims and completes weekly OSD logs.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Acts as liaison between operations and customer in managing account and account needs.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports for customer activities.
Required Qualifications of the Customer Care Representative:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Time management skills
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience in warehousing and/or logistics
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Inventory Control System Software
- 1st shift 7am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Pay Based on Experience $16-19
To apply call Kelsey at 920-319-6719 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website