Tax Accounting Clerk in Phoenix, AZ
Kelly Services® is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as a tax accounting clerk for a premier company in Phoenix, AZ. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you.
We are looking for candidates with excellent job stability who thrive in a fast-paced and high volume work environment. This is a large corporation with plenty of opportunity for growth and challenge.
- Intermediate level PC skills with knowledge of Windows Microsoft software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to complete work with a minimum of supervision under rigid time constraints
- Good analytical skills
- Two years college with accounting course work or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Speed and accuracy in 10 key input
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Audit invoices for accuracy including retail licenses, permits and real and personal property taxes
- Process Journal Entries to the General Ledger and Account Reconciliations
- Code and enter invoices into accounts payable system
- Research, analyze and make recommendations for disposition of out of balance accounts especially in relationship to real and personal property taxes
- Analyze financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting for assets and liabilities
- Maintain reconciliation of subsidiary details to general account balances
Interested and qualified candidates, apply today!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website