Kelly Services is hiring a Supply Chain Service Tech I for a local Hospital in Dallas, Texas.
The Supply Chain Services Tech I performs key primary supply distribution roles in Supply Chain Services and throughout the facility. This person maintains responsibility for ensuring consistent and accurate delivery of equipment to the facility department areas. This person also performs other necessary Supply Chain Services distribution roles and responsibilities as assigned. Cleaning & Restock Equipment on the floors. They go to the different floors and clean the different hospital equipment (IV Pumps, Feeding pumps, wound vacs, etc). There is a lot of walking and pushing heavy carts up and down inclines.
- Performs par replenishment functions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Performs consistent and timely delivery of equipment to facility departments.
- Maintains orderly and organized work area to facilitate efficient processes and staff cross-training opportunities.
- Maintains ownership of supply par inventory volume trends and makes adjustments as directed by appropriate Supply Chain Supervisor/Manager/Director.
- Checks supplies for condition of products, correct catalog numbers, quantities, expiration dates, and sizes of items.
- Engages in problem-solving processes to ensure accuracy of perpetual inventory.
- Picks up and delivers patient equipment.
- The essential job functions as stated are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job.
- The stated job functions are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Great attitude is extremely important. Customer service is the top priority.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic communication skills.
- Basic PC and math skills.
- Ability to operate handling equipment including hand-trucks, pickers, pallet jacks, and other powered warehouse equipment
- 6 months relevant experience.
- High School or equivalent
- Warehouse experience is a PLUS
- May have to lift up to 20 - 30lbs.
Compensation: $15.50 per hour
Schedule: 06:00 AM - 02:30 PM; Monday - Friday (eventually could possibly be rotating weekends)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website