Supply Chain - Commercial Engine Spares Delivery Assurance Representative
Pratt & Whitney's Command Center, located in East Hartford Connecticut, is seeking an energetic forward thinker to support our Commercial Engine Spares Delivery Assurance Team for a minimum of one year. This Delivery Assurance Representative will work in a fast-paced environment, working directly with Pratt and Whitney's supply chain to obtain part commitments and recovery plans. Effective communication of urgency and priorities relative to end customer needs is necessary to mitigate impact to customers. Additionally, while working with supply chain, this individual will be communicating pertinent parts information and plans to the Aftermarket Customer Solutions Team, which works directly with aftermarket overhaul shops and airline customers.
- Primary responsibility for the delivery assurance of commercial spares parts.
- A part of the delivery assurance team that supports efforts to expedite delivery of aftermarket production hardware e.g. providing delivery commitments, working with the supply chain to improve commitments and provide context for lateness drivers, tracking parts until they are stored in the warehouse, etc.
- Perform various transactions in P&W computer systems such as SAP, to track and monitor material movements.
- Consistently and effectively communicate timely and accurate commit dates to customers.
- Coordinate with producers and help them to develop recovery plans for overdue spares as requested for presentation at weekly meetings.
- Drive and support data collection and analysis to assist with DIVEs, executive leadership meetings, reviews, and metrics.
- Additional responsibilities will be to provide data analysis and assist with PowerPoint slides and updates to existing slides for senior leadership.
Experience / Education:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience required
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering major is preferred
- 5+ years Operational, Supply Chain, Material Analyst or Procurement experience
- Comfortable with use of and able to learn new computer software and/or applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products such as Excel and PowerPoint.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website