Kelly Services is seeking Senior Software Development Engineer (Java) for our client inKirkland, WA. This is a 100% Remote opportunity; candidate must be willing to work in PST time.
Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineer (Java)
Location: 100% Remote – Open (must work PST time zone)
Type: Contract (W2)
Duration: 9 months (100% REMOTE)
Pay Rate – $57.75/ HR
Schedule: Mon – Fri regular business hours
Our Clients Domain team is looking for a senior back-end software engineer to join them in building and improving the Domain Investing experience. As a software development engineer, you will work in a scrum team assisting with user stories for a full stack, customer-facing product team responsible for our aftermarket domain services. They are seeking to scale out their services globally and make them as mobile responsive as possible. They value strong software engineers with REST API experience and a dedicated customer focus. Their Software Engineers own their product and platform end-to-end, especially their code quality. They are responsible for thinking beyond unit tests to integration and functional tests as well as automation efforts
- Writing highly-scalable, highly-available, cloud-ready applications
- Solving end-to-end problems
- Testing code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Adopting Agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
- Ability to be hands on with AWS infrastructure
Your experience should include...
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in a computer science, information system or related discipline
- 5 years of industry experience in a Software Engineering role and building large scale distributed applications
- Strong experience in a programming language in Java or Golang, etc
- Strong experience with queue systems, for example Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kinesis streams, etc.
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, software designs, micro services, and cloud computing
- Experience building CI/CD and server/deployment automation solutions
- Strong communication skills are required
You might also have...
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Dev-ops experience is a plus
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website