Our client, an American publicly traded biopharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a Senior Analyst, HR Workday Solutions for a 5 month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in North Chicago, IL.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a research-based pharmaceutical manufacturer, a company that employees over 25,000 globally, provides products in more than 170 countries, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- This hours will be 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday
- The pay rate for this position is up to $50.00 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Support of mass upload requests using Workday's EIB functionality
- Develop and execute reports in Workday, and other HR systems
- Maintain HR data integrity by proactively conducting audits and analyzing data transactions
- Ensure proper security and privacy controls are captured in all report functional requirements specifications documents
- Deep Excel experience, incl. formulas to compare data set for data validations and identifying discrepancies
- System / Processes / Documentation
- Participate in system testing to validate the rollout of new functionality
- Support with data migration between multiple Workday tenants
- Create process documentation, as necessary
- Responsible for completing independent projects within defined deadlines
- Support HR related initiatives as needed
Requires a B.S. degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, Computer Science or related area and 3+ years hands-on HRIS experience. Must have experience with development and delivery of HR metrics/Executive dashboards. Must have strong working knowledge of Workday Human Capital Management and working knowledge of Workday Report Writer and Workday EIB's. Must have a high Proficiency in all Microsoft products, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint. Must be able to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training. Must be a fast learner, grasps the essence while changing the course quickly where indicated. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. Must be able to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams with a attention to detail and accuracy. Must be able to work independently and work well on internal and external teams. Must have excellent analytical, interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in this position, please email a word copy of your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website