Kelly Services is seeking experienced painters for a local manufacturing company in the industrial park area of Sanford, NC. The positions are open on 3rd shift, 11:00 pm - 8:30 am, with overtime as scheduled. This is a temporary to permanent position with pay upgrade opportunities.
Job Duties / responsibilities:
- Work in a manufacturing environment, with moving machinery, loud noises, and strong smells
- Work in a non controlled temperature environment (temperature inside is the same as outside)
- While painting, work is in a hot environment
- Quality review of all products to ensure it meets standards and finished product
- Assist in the paint preparation which could include: sanding, washing, and drying of product, & and shot blast
- Understanding of adhesion testing equipment to prevent paint failure
- Paint parts of various shapes and sizes (power application), while wearing painting suit
- Flexibility to rotate from painting to other job duties as trained and needed
Requirements needed for consideration:
- Must have at least 6 months of prior painting, detailing, industrial painting, powder coat application, or liquid paint application experience.
- Must have at least 6 months of prior manufacturing experience
- Must have stable work history
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website