Research Assistant (Clinical) - Phoenix, AZ (West Valley), Bilingual
Every day Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Research Assistant to work with an establish company in Phoenix, AZ, West Valley
The Research Assistants will work under the supervision of Senior Clinical Research Coordinator(s) and/or Clinical Research Manager(s) to provide support for clinical research daily operations for this multi-site study to ensure successful implementation of and adherence to the clinical research protocol and national and local milestones regarding planning, administration, timeline management, enrollment, participant engagement, specimen and data collection, and reporting.
- Perform recruitment, informed consent, collection of patient reported data, compliance with study procedures, data collection and documentation, and work closely with the study team and clinical partners
- Follow plans and standard operating procedures under the guidance of study leadership to recruit, enroll, consent, collect data, and retain participants.
- Collaborate effectively with others to ensure proper progress and completion of studies.
- Under direction and with training, collect and process specimens to meet study requirements, including saliva specimens and intravenous blood samples.
- Coordinate and participate in monitor visits, audits, and quality reviews (internal and external) in a professional manner.
- On a periodic basis and with notice, adjust regular working schedule to provide weekend or evening enrollment coverage as needed.
- Support the preparation, review, submission and maintenance of regulatory activities/submissions within our team to the national IRB, ensure accuracy and timeliness of distributing regulatory updates to all collaborative parties.
- Support monitor visits, audits, and quality reviews (internal and external) in a professional manner.
- Implement successful plan in line with approved protocol to identify potential participants for research protocol (advertisements, chart reviews, monitoring of clinic schedule, etc.) and prepare accordingly.
- Maintain a detailed tracking data entry for participants. Track progress at regular intervals and report out to PI and study team.
- Following standard operating procedures and guidance, participate directly in recruitment/enrollment.
- Communicate with participants and families in culturally sensitive manner.
- Perform data entry and validation to ensure accuracy, quality and compliance of data collection process.
- Maintain master files for clinical research protocols.
- BS in life science or related field
- 2-4 years of research experience (can be academic)
- Bilingual highly preferred (Spanish, Navajo/Diné Bazaad, other).
- Strong organization skills and significant attention to detail for data entry
- Strong communication and computer skills
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information, and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! Questions? Email Kevin at email@example.com
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website