Ready to kick start your career? Then now's the time to join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Recruiter for a 3-month contract at a world-class paint manufacturer in Columbus, OH
Here's how to apply:
- Click ‘Quick Apply'
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Call or text Toni at 708-215-4745
Why should you apply to be a Recruiter?
- Work closely with store management.
- Gain experience sourcing a variety of candidates.
- Work for a world-class paint manufacturer.
What is the schedule and payrate?
- Schedule: Mon – Thu 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Payrate: $20.89 per hour
What's a typical day as a Recruiter? You'll:
- Manage the job posting process
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for store-level and delivery driver positions
- Create offer letters, handle background checks, and process new hire paperwork
- Facilitate career fairs and other recruiting activities.
- Work directly with the District Coordinator
This job might be an outstanding fit for you if you:
- Have a high school diploma (Associate's or Bachelors degree preferred)
- Have experience with employee recruiting
- Have basic computer skills
- Have strong organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Click 'Quick Apply' or call or text Toni today at 708-215-4745 to schedule an interview.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website