Job title: Quality Assurance Inspector
Location: Longmont CO
Duration: Temp to hire
Kelly Services is seeking a full time Quality Inspector to monitor manufacturing processes by performing inspections and testing of product and equipment for one of our customers in Longmont CO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to Quality Manager.
- Performs quality control inspection of hardware to aerospace standards, drawings and work instructions.
- Performs peer checks for manufacturing and test technicians.
- Ensures all build and test documentation is completed correctly.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork and processes are completed following a discrepancy incident to allow build to continue.
- Conducts random “audits” of build and test books to ensure compliance to procedures
- Participates in audits regarding AS9100 compliance
- Performs final close-out of build and test books.
- Performs durometer checks.
- Performs incoming inspection of all purchased parts and associated paperwork.
- Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Have the ability to obtain off-site NASA certification for Soldering, Conformal Coat and Harnessing.
- Other duties as assigned by Quality Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2-5 years experience as inspector in high-reliability company.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and procedures.
- Able to travel to acquire referenced certifications and support off-site processes.
- Ability and experience utilizing magnification aids to perform inspection tasks.
- Computer competency (proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Accreditation, Certificates, License
- Must be able to certify to NASA, IPC Standards which include the ability to perform solder operations and to meet the minimum Far, Near and Color vision requirements of the NASA STD 8739 manufacturing series. Vision requirements may be met with corrected vision.
- College degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere as a contributing member.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to halt a process if required or needed.
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website