Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Project Planner for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Jacksonville, FL.
This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position.
As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
Key responsibilities and activities
Project Planner will be a definitive resource assisting the PLAN Team with the EU MDR (European Medical Device Regulation) Project. Participates in the cross-functional project team and coordinates the development, roll-out, and implementation of all the planning function responsibilities including ancillary Supply Chain initiatives, ex. BOM updates.
Coordinates planning project activities and is responsible for function's success. Assist in facilitating and developing cross functional project plans, timelines, and resource requirements to ensure successful transfer and commercialization with all necessary organizations. (Engineering, Operations, Planning, Sourcing, etc.) Coaches and mentors Project Leaders. Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Key Responsiblities and Activities.
- Bachelor's Degree - Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Engineering related field
- 5+ years of business experience in the healthcare industry
- 3+ years of cumulative experience in one or more of the following functions (Manufacturing, engineering, new product management, planning, other supply chain disciplines, R&D).
- 2+ years of Project management experience required.
- Data & Information Management (15%)
- High level of communication and collaboration with the different departments. (20%)
- Coordinating & Tracking Actions & Activities for the PLAN Team (25%)
- Updating BOMs (30k+ SKUs) (20%)
- Analyze & Model planning data needed for cross-functional projects (15%)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. (5%)
- Demonstrated ability in logistics and analytics.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred, but not required
- APICS certification preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated Leadership skills with strong communication skills.
- Project management and/or PMP certification is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems is preferred
- Knowledge of and extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically, Excel and Access) strongly preferred
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States immediately and without employer sponsorship
(F1 OPT cannot be considered for this position).
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website