Our client, a large biopharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a Project Manager for a 12-month contract with opportunity for an extension. The position is in North Chicago, IL.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a biopharmaceutical company, a public company listed on the NYSE, a firm with $32 billion dollars in revenue, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
Pay Rate $56.00-60.00/hour
Facilitates the appropriate review of all advertising, promotion, disease awareness sales training and promotional labeling material by the collaboration team (Marketing, Sales Training, Medical, Regulatory, Agencies, print vendors and others). Serves as the liaison for all individuals within the material review process
- Is viewed as the SME for digital transformation, understanding all aspects and nuances of the material review process
- Sets agendas and facilitates collaboration meetings
Holds all team members accountable for:
- Responsible for managing large cross-functional departmental projects and/or Integrated Brand Teams (IBTs)
- Consistently communicates timely and accurate information and project progress to project owners (both front end and back-end)
- Identifies bottlenecks and brings parties together to resolve issues
- Proactively increases communication with marketing to provide status and visibility to projects in the back-end
- Gives direction of the priority list by immersing in Marketing tactics and timelines
- Provides solutions and contingency plans to facilitate business success
- Drives implementation of changes
- Coordinates logistics to ensure timely production, fulfillment and shipment of materials
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience as well as the following:
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of the material review process
- Understanding of ePASS/Compass and PromoMats
- Understands the process to ensure seamless integration with new systems, platforms, technologies or re-engineered processes
- Keen understanding of AEM migration platform
- Demonstrates understanding of digital processes to ensure Website project completions and migrations
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Prior Project Management experience or similar
- Digital Agency and/or Print Production experience is helpful
- Cross-functional point of view focused on customer service
- Proven record of high-level performance as an individual and team contributor
- Communication Skills – Ability to produce clear, concise and effective communications. Provides proactive and consistent communication across the collaboration team so everyone knows the status of projects. Proactively communicates project delays with appropriate detail, next steps and contingency plans to ensure deliverables are met.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position MegP534@kellyservices.com
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website