PROJECT ENGINEER - MACEDONIA, OHIO / DIRECT HIRE
Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer who will develop tooling, fixtures and possible part design to support a dynamic, sophisticated customer injection molding operation. You will manage the design, build and sampling of injection molds through all stages of the process. You will work closely with our onsite tool room and off site tooling resources to ensure molds are being manufactured and maintained to meet customer specifications. Additional duties for this position will be:
- Provide engineering guidance to customers
- Project Management – Manage design, build, sampling of new and transfer tooling.
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor various engineering projects
- Provide engineering assistance for repair and maintenance of existing customer tooling.
- Maintain drawings for existing and transfer tooling, parts, fixtures, etc.
- Design, develop, manufacturing automation.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience to be considered:
- 3+ years project engineering experience
- 1 - 3 years of injection molding experience is a must
- Engineering degree not required bur desirable
- ProE/Creo and/or Solidworks experience a must have
- Ability to assess mold designs, tooling, and fixtures for improvements/changes/upgrades
- Work with engineering, tool room, and production on continuous improvement projects
Please apply directly to this posting and/or email your resume for consideration to email@example.com
NOTE: This company does not offer H-1B or any other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website