At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking Production Operators to work at Kerry Ingredients in Jackson, WI. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
- 10 hour 1st and 2nd shifts available and 12 hour shifts also available Monday through Thursday schedule, not rotating..
- These jobs are temp to hire!
- Packaging product from line that weighs between 18-50 lbs per bag. Must be able to lift bags to place on pallets, from floor to over shoulder, repeatedly. (approx. 1 bag/minute)
- Reviewing product from line for proper color, texture and smell. Examples are given to compare to.
- Completing paperwork which includes but is not limited to: Move tickets that are attached to each pallet, Line sheets summarizing production, animal feed tickets for sale and readings of product/equipment (when needed).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs continuously
About Kerry in Jackson, WI:
At our Jackson, WI facility we create dry beverage products that delight our customers. We work hard, play hard, and give back to the community we work in through our Kerry employee engagement program. We are located a commutable 20 minutes north of the Milwaukee metro area. If you're looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team you can have some fun with, we might be the team for you.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website