Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Operations Coordinator with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com
TASKS. The contractor shall:
- Serve as the designated COVID Operations Coordinator for OGM and NCATS extramural activities. Primary responsibility to ensure NCATS fulfills the commitment to the CTSA PIs for expedited prior approval.
- Monitor all incoming submissions (grants, correspondents)
- Engage grants and program staff as needed to ensure timely actions
- Generate reports on internal NCATS activities that cannot be generated by the NIH HSS approval system
- Provide programmatic support to the extramural COVID team and all related activities
- Serve as the lead support to OGM leadership team to manage all requests for action or information; escalate issues as needed to ensure responsiveness
- Set up and format spreadsheets to analyze information.
- Coordinate the preparation of a variety of items such as correspondence, reports and various forms.
- Gather and analyze information about processes and programs; prepare reports, letters, and other documents for review and input for programs, policies, and activities.
- Coordinate the printing and conversion of paper documents to electronic files.
- Develop, maintain and utilize various administrative databases.
- Compile data and create and maintain PowerPoint presentations for presentation utilizing computer programs.
- Format and submit summary reports and financials
- Update/maintain calendars and shared calendars for multiple staff members.
- Coordinate meetings for staff; schedule conference rooms.
- Maintain office records including office procurements and reimbursement procedures.
- Provide support with timekeeping duties.
- Design and coordinate systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities.
- Maintain branch file systems for correspondence and projects.
- Note commitments made by executive level during meetings and arrange for staff implementation.
- Arrange for staff member to represent organization at conferences and meetings, establish appointment priorities, or reschedule or refuse appointments or invitations.
- Read outgoing correspondence for executive level's approval and alert writers to any conflict with the file or departure from policies or executive level's viewpoints; make recommendations to resolve problems that arise.
- Ensure that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff; decide whether executive level should be notified of important or emergency issues.
- Summarize the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information or meetings; coordinate the new information with background office sources; draw attention to important parts or conflicts.
- Compose correspondence requiring some understanding of technical matters within the program.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline; four (4) years of specialized experience plus a high school diploma is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of NIH administrative systems.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE.
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website