Kelly Technology is looking for SQL Server Database Administrator for a mid-size medical devices company located in DTC.
SQL Server Database Administrator
Contract (3 – 6 Months with a possible extension or conversion to Direct Hire)
W2 with Health and 401k Benefits
The Database Administrator plays a central role in the Information Technology Department's culture of collaboration, coordination and accountability using effective communication and problem-solving skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborates with other Department representatives in a “hands-on” environment.
- Maintains and supports all SQL Server relational databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and supports release deployment activities after hours.
- Integrates data from other sources such as MS Access, MS Excel, CSV files, text files, etc. into databases.
- Independently analyzes, solves, and corrects issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Provides backup and recovery processes on relational databases.
- Performs services such as batch processing, tuning, archiving, installing upgrades to test and production database environments.
- Assist others with complex query development and schema refinement.
- Automates and refines regular processes, tracks issues, and documents changes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Five (5) years minimum MS SQL Server Administration experience required.
- Three (3) years minimum experience developing and maintaining reports in SSRS required.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Ability to develop and support reports created in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft Access application development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly
Tina Zahradnik, PHR
Senior IT Recruiter, Kelly Technology
email@example.com or 720-315-1385
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website