Kelly Services is seeking experienced mortgage professionals for Loan Processor positions in Scottsdale, AZ. These are full time, temp to hire positions paying $22.00/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm schedule.
1. Orders all items necessary for loan file, i.e., insurance, flood certificates, good standings, title policies if necessary.
2. Writes correspondence letters to SBA, borrowers, escrows/attorneys, title companies, insurance companies, etc.
3. Works closely with title and attorneys and escrow companies to close deals efficiently and timely.
4. Reviews preliminary title reports/title commitments.
5. Orders all closing documents including construction documents when necessary.
6. Prepares loan files for funding and boarding.
7. Continually follows-up with Business Developments Officers to ensure clean and efficient loan closings.
8. Follows-up with loan officers regarding completeness of loan conditions.
9. Coordinates multiple files for closing concurrently, or within a short period of time.
Prior mortgage porcessing and/or TRID experience with in the past 5 years
Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
Strong sense of urgency
Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
High school diploma or GED
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Services Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at email@example.com) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within. If a resume is not attached, we will NOT be able to see your information.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website