Kelly Services is currently looking for Material Handlers to work on site for a leader in the Outdoor Apparel industry located in North Portland. The job assignment is for 12 months but you can apply for all positions directly with Columbia Sportswear after working 60 days. You will be immediately eligible for apparel and footwear discounts on all Columbia Sportswear lines; this includes Columbia Sportswear, prAna, Mountain Hardwear and Sorel. Full Time Shift Details:
- Day Shift A: 5:30am - 2:00pm, Monday to Friday $14.50/hour
- Day Shift B: 6:00am - 2:30pm, Monday to Friday $14.50/hour
- Bus Accessible: 6:30am - 2:20pm Monday to Friday $14.50/hour
- Swing Shift A: 3:15pm - 1:45am, Monday to Thursday $15/hour
- Swing Shift B: 3:30pm - 2:00am, Monday to Thursday $15/hour
*Mandatory overtime when requestedWeekend Warrior Shift Details:
- Friday to Sunday 5:00am – 5:30pm $16/hour
*Mandatory overtime when requestedResponsibilities Include:
- Order picking
- Packing boxes
- Replenishing stock
- Loading and unloading product
- Taking inventory
- Tagging and repacking product
- Ability to stand on your feet for 8-10 hours per day
- Basic computer skills
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
- Comfortable lifting between 40-60lbs.
- You will need to be available to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written
- Willing to work with a team concept
- You will need to be open to accept change and additional responsibilities and training associated with change
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with your resume and a recruiter will reach out to you!
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website