What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in. We're looking for great talent to join the Material Handling/Shipper teams at ThermoFisher in West Rochester. We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
Why you should apply to be an Material Handler/Shipper:
- Great Pay every Friday!
- DAY 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m: $14.75/hr up to 40hrs. Overtime Rate: $22.12/hr. for first 90-days.
- EVE: 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m: $15.00/hr up to 40hrs. Overtime Rate: $22.50/hr. for first 90-days.
- NIGHTS: 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m: $15.00/hr up to 40hrs. Overtime Rate: $22.50/hr. for first 90-days.
- All opportunities are Temp-To-Hire: Additional +$1.00/hr after someone converts after 90 days!
- At the time of a job offer, all new employees receive a printed calendar of their schedule from now until the end of the year!
- Very clean, organized and climate-controlled location!
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as an Material Handler/Shipper? You'll be:
- Reading order through order forms to pull and process customer shipments. Ensure that the order forms and the batch numbers match.
- Assist an active team in a fast-paced production setting.
- Your hard work will directly help various hospitals, labs and clinical offices around the nation!
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- You already have 6-months or prior warehouse or distribution experience.
- Are comfortable with a Pre-employment Drug Test (required prior to start).
- Have either a HS Diploma or Completed GED (required verification prior to start).
- Are comfortable operating a pallet jack and able to lift 30-lbs.
- Have basic computer skills & ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English as it pertains to work functions.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an Material Handler/Shipper in today!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 1 Entry w HS GED
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website