Open Positions for
- 3rd Shift Material Handler
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Ensure that material is staged for the lines.
- Have the ability to understand the BOM-s for all product lines in the area.
- Understand the department operating procedures.
- Provide feedback to line leader.
- Perform material handling functions as assigned.
- Follow all policies and procedures of the company and the department.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Computer literate, QAD/transaction literate (scrap/non-conformity/accurately report all transactions) production reporting
- Ability to accurately count.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and quick change-overs.
- Fork lift experience/license required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; bend; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts on the factory floor, may need to work in an environment where the noise level could be moderate to very loud.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website