Your next good thing is right here
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Material Associate, possible Temp to Hire, to work at Bausch Health, Global Manufacturing Company for Over the Counter products, Pharmaceuticals, Contact Lens and Medical Devices in Ballwin, MO. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
What's a typical day as Material Associate? You'll be:
Working in the Materials Groups, Finished Goods (FG) Stockrooms, Component Stockroom and Packaging Department. Duties will include:
- Pull customer domestic and international orders and shop orders. And, perform daily put-aways
- Complete applicable system work and system maintenance to track location of instruments in operation. Update and address daily activity and monitor reports for accountability.
- Assis in annual inventory, cycle counts and pull departmental requests for inventory. And, maintain inventory or pull inventory if working in the packaging area.
- Package hand-held surgical instruments by hand and using an auto-bagger; process and re-package returned instruments; process hand pieces including rinsing and drying.
- You may become Forklift Certified. Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Be open to work Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5:30PM @ $13.25 per hour
- Meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of Manufacturing experience
- Experience with order pulling, picking, packing, and inventory preferred
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be detail oriented and multi-tasker; flexible to work in other areas as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to stand/walk 90% of the day and lift up to 35 pounds.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Material Associate today!
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME WHEN YOU APPLY!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Exp With HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website