Kelly OCG is looking for Manufacturing Technicians to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Hillsboro, Oregon. These are a long-term ongoing project and it comes with benefits and paid time off. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com and apply online.
Manufacturing Technician - I
Long-term ongoing project
Day Shift $15 - $17/hr
Night Shift $17 - $19/hr
- To assist with unit assembly, testing, inspection, tray and containment transfer.
- The Level 1 Manufacturing Technician will follow established schedules and procedures put together by our client to Operate complex equipment and analytical tools in an ESD Cleanroom environment.
Multi-tasked job responsibilities include:
- Non-standard processing and problem-solving.
- Processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Material Handling.
- Maximize output using constraint management techniques.
- Sustain process equipment issues.
- Training and cross training cluster members.
- Contribute to a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Housekeeping activities: Ensure general cleanliness.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Good problem-solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities.
- Supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Computer Literacy, MS word, Excel, PPT.
Conditions & physical demands of job:
- Constant walking and standing.
- Occasional sitting and bending and twisting.
- Must be able to lift and transport up to 25lbs.
- Frequently push a cart with a push force of up to 50lbs.
- Walking 5-10 miles daily
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website