Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Inventory Control Analyst
Location: Torrington, CT
Duration: 9 months
- Inventory accuracy is accomplished through a comprehensive analysis of inventory transactions to identify variances, recommend solutions, and drive corrective actions.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy by monitoring and controlling inventory transactions performed within the facility.
- Monitor/audit inventory transactions to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness
- Perform thorough investigations of inventory variances to identify root causes and drive resolution
- Perform trend analysis to identify recurring issues, as well as drive corrective actions to prevent future inventory discrepancies
- Assist with the preparation, taking, and reconciliation of cycle counts and physical inventories
- Monitor, analyze and reconcile assigned inventory locations within inventory management system (e.g., SAP)
- Assist with month-end and year-end closeout activities
- Establish effective partnerships within the organization to resolve inventory-related issues, including collaboration with Planning, Production, Maintenance, Warehouse, Shipping, Customer Service, Finance, and Master Data/Engineering
- Identify and stop instances of non-conformances, as well as correct situations detrimental to inventory accuracy
- Support Production Order closing activities
- Adhere to inventory control policies and procedures
- Review and revise policies and procedures to ensure compliance to ISO 9000 Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate's Degree in Manufacturing, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience required (preferably in production, logistics, inventory control or materials management)
- Experience with Cycle counting, Data Analysis, and Reporting
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Provide backup coverage for Production Supervisors during periods of vacation/absence
- Create and distribute inventory-related reports to Management
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website