Our client is currently looking for an HR Coordinator for a contract position expected to last 6-months, with a possibility of being extended. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Performs a variety of complex Human Resources administrative tasks including research, special projects, conducts studies, confers with Managers and Supervisors
- Coordinates management activities, exercises discretion and independent judgment within policies and procedures.
- Assist the HR Executive Assistant.
- Assures discreet and confidential handling of all HR business
- Manages HR assigned priorities
- HR special projects
- Relieves the HR Administrator of administrative details on all projects
- Coordinates work flow
- Distributes mail
- Updates and pursues delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Takes initiative in administrator's absence
- Keeps projects on schedule
- Maintains procedure manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Acts as a liaison to other administrative staff, extensive knowledge using Microsoft Office products; such as: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc. and Visio, SharePoint, creating fillable forms, etc.
- Minimum of High School diploma is required
- Experience working in Microsoft products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organization skills
- Any HR experience would be a huge plus
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to email@example.com, however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website