*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
For a 6 month assignment – possible extensions!
LOCATION: Promontory, Utah
Leverage your Customer Service and PC skills
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Our Client is seeking a Help Desk Analyst with a minimum of 2 years of experience to join their Help Desk Support team. At least 1 year of experience supporting 5,000 User's is MANDATORY.
The qualified Help Desk Analyst will become part of a fast paced Help Desk/Service Desk Environment resolving technical problems and answering queries that originate by telephone, chat, and e-mail.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Service/help desk experience providing phone and remote support.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
• Ability to work in a team environment; highly self-motivated.
• Working knowledge of MS OS environments and MS Office Suite.
• Basic knowledge of networking, wi-fi and mobile devices.
• Knowledge of Active Directory and Security applications.
• Ability to learn technologies quickly.
• Basic knowledge of service desk ITIL processes.
• Experience working in a corporate environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum of two years post High School education.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- There is no per diem with this position.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website