Kelly Services is currently seeking Mail Operators for one of our top Insurance clients in Norcross, GA.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6+ months possible extension based on business need and performance
Hours: 2nd shift (3:30pm-11:00pm Thursday-Monday)
Pay Rate Range: $13.50 per hour
- Operate a finishing inserter machine (inserters feed paper, staple and stuff into an envelope). Standing 80-90% of the time
- Load paper into the machine by handfuls fanning paper as it is loaded (2-3 lbs) 60 – 70% of the time
- Lift stacks of paper at times weighing 20-30 lbs
- Load envelopes into feeders on the machine by handfuls fanning as they are loaded (1-2 lbs)
- Clear paper jams from the deck and between rollers of the machine
- Clear stapler jams as necessary by tilting 70 lb stapler back to remove jams or if necessary replace stapler by sliding it onto a table along with another person assisting
- Remove completed envelopes from output conveyor and stacking them into mail buckets by handfuls (1-5 lbs) 70-80% of the time
- Opening and sometimes lifting cartons of envelopes (20-25 lbs) which are pre-staged on pallets at the machine
- Lifting completed mail trays (10-15 lbs) and placing them in mail cage
- Lifting completed mail buckets (40-45 lbs) and stacking them onto a postal pallet
- Complete quality assurance sheet by recording mail pieces processed
- Function requires standing for at least 75-80% of the time, walking the length of the machine frequently and bending to pick up envelopes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Machine operator experience in a mailroom environment preferred
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. Please email email@example.com for any additional questions about the job posting.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website