ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY WORKERS AT BELVAC IN LYNCHBURG, VA!
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. We're seeking Electrical Assembly workers at Belvac in Lynchburg VA!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, EMAIL RESUME TO MICHELLE AT MICF116@KELLYSERVICES.COM WITH “VIRGINIA ELECTRICAL” IN SUBJECT LINE
What's a typical day?
- The company builds high-speed rotating equipment used to shape aluminum cans. The jobs involve the manufacturing of these machines to complete this process
- Electrical Assembly workers create and install elements that control the production rate of the machines.
- Build electrical panels that control the can shaping machines, mounting relays, and setting up/programming logic controls, installing subassemblies, wiring, and installing components
- Fix, adjust, and calibrate the equipment, performing diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, and recognizing and completing repairs
- Inspect and test components and equipment, using instruments such as voltmeters, ammeters, and other test equipment.
- Use specialized tools - hole punches, wire cutters, screwdrivers, volt / ohm meter, ammeter, oscilloscope, pipe benders and threaders.
- Solder connections and crimp connectors to wire ends using soldering iron or crimping tools.
- Test and adjust electrical assemblies using electrician hand tools and test equipment.
- Work with voltages of 500 volts or less.
Why you should apply to work at Belvac in Lynchburg:
- Pick 1st or 2nd shift: Day shift is Monday-Friday 6 am to 4:30 pm, 6 am to 12 pm Saturdays (average 56 hours/week). Night shift is Monday-Thursday 6 pm to 5:30 pm, Friday 6 pm to 4:30 am. Average 54 hours/week. Night shift trains on days for the first few weeks
- Up to $24/hour
- Paid weekly, benefits after 30 days
- Great long-term potential with growth-based pay increases
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have at least general electrical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Those with extensive experience in installing, wiring, and testing electrical devices and inspecting and testing components and equipment in a manufacturing environment will get the higher pay rate.
- Have a proven ability to diagnose and repair problems with strong mechanical aptitude
- Can operate a forklift, can stand for extended periods of time, can bend, and kneel freely
- Can work with voltages of 500 volts or less.
- Steel toe boots required. Company provides Safety Glasses, Face shield
- Have a high school diploma or GED and reliable transportation
- Want a temp-to-hire job with lots of hours
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website