Kelly IT has an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Engineer!!!
E-Commerce Engineer providing implementation and integration support for both in backend (internal and external systems and database architectures) and frontend technologies (collaborating with developers on site features and functions).
- Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Integrate with third party and social services.
- Assist team of designers, merchandisers, and content providers with the configuration and management.
- Configure VS Code with development environments and sandboxes. Diagnose and resolve technical issues in real time as they occur. Write and deliver application code at enterprise-level standards of quality.
- 3+ years of experience providing engineering support for large websites.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases and test-oriented development.
- Deep understanding of the deployment processes specific to a SaaS-based cloud server environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high energy, team-oriented.
- Must be available for after-hours / weekend / holiday support as needed.
- Proficiency in foundational concepts, with experience and knowledge of the Storefront Reference Architecture, VS Code, ISML templates, scripts, content assets / slots and Demandware catalog including catalog, category, and products.
- Knowledge of SiteGenesis search / category landing / PDP page code flow and structure.
- Proficiency with all site-level options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
- Experience building features on top of the Open Commerce API
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website