Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Document Management Claim Assistant for one of our top clients in Phoenix, AZ.
- Ability to research documents received based on what is provided with multiple research options.
- Ability to work in a team environment, to be flexible and ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
- Have the ability to research from multiple internet sites, claims systems, and reference guides to electronically process, name & attach scanned documents to the paperless claim file
- Have the ability to work from multiple repositories and shift at a moment's notice
- Have the ability to work in a team environment, receiving and providing updates
- Research, obtain and document claim information to ensure the level of service provided to our customers meets/exceeds service level agreements.
- Successfully navigate the Claim Workstation to answer customer inquiries and accurately document claim file facts and information.
- Create and maintain technical and productivity logs for the purpose of tracking department results
- Efficiently research claim issues to determine appropriate action
- Recognize, prioritize and escalate severe claims according to escalation guidelines
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
- Display a positive attitude, and remain flexible, with the willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances.
- Responsible for communication and collaboration with examiners to provide claims support during the claim file process.
- Process letters, and any related claim forms, communications and or other correspondence • Assist with special projects as requested
- Effectively manage task assistant and workgroups within established service guidelines
- High school diploma or GED required. 0-2 years related experience required.
Please note that this position is being recruited by the National team and not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at email@example.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website