Kelly Services is seeking a Program Manager for a large oil industry company in Houston, TX.
JOB TITLE: Director - Program Management
- Senior Technical Program / Project Manager Contract to hire Candidates must have functional CA Clarity experience also known as CA PPM and PMO experience
- Role Overview: The CA Clarity PMO Functional Consultant supports the Program Management Office PMO to ensure that CA Clarity is implemented as per industry best practices and meets Digital Technology DT expectations.
- The consultant will also have additional responsibilities to assist PMO in providing project governance.
- In this role, you will: Assess current state of CA implementation and suggest improvements based on best practices Develop custom dashboards, views and reports in CA Clarity Rollout scheduling, portfolio management and resource management as per CA Clarity best practices
- Develop custom training and train CA Clarity users Assist in developing a robust and flexible set of project/program management methodologies Waterfall Agile and implement them in CA Clarity Track and monitor project statuses, quality, metrics, issues and milestone with escalation as required.
- Create and distribute reporting and key performance indicators that provide clear status of project and portfolio health Conducts project reviews as needed and facilitates gate reviews.
- Coach and mentor project managers and project team members.
- 5-10 years CA PPM functional expertise
- Required 5+ years PMO Experience Required Certified Project Management - PMI or equivalent Required Certified Scaled Agile Framework SAFe Agilist
- Preferred Proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business lines.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website