Customer Service Representative / Las Vegas, NV - Must be able to travel to office for equipment.
Kelly Services is currently seeking several Customer Service Representatives for one of our top Insurance clients in Las Vegas, NV
Pay rate: $16.50 per hour
Work Hours: Mon – Fri. 4:50am -8pm PST - could include weekends and overtime may be required
Long term, temp to hire opportunity
: Customer Service Representative
- As a Customer Care Representative you will guide members through their healthcare questions via customer calls and e-mails or help providers with answering questions about member plans
- You will be the one helping them navigate their healthcare needs by explaining their benefits, solving claim concerns, finding a doctor nearby or being their healthcare advocate
- You will be their guide to a better healthcare experience and ensure that they only need to call once to get the help they need
- Focused on answering customer calls, demonstrating our values of caring as you proactively work to resolve our members questions and concerns
- Strive for first call resolution, working to resolve member issues at the point of contact
- Dual monitors and leverage computer based resources to find answers to customers questions, and help simplify next steps for members without giving them homework
- May reach out to partners in other departments, or to Doctors' offices to help resolve a customer concern
- Support your teammates, flex as business needs require to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers
- No previous healthcare experience is needed, we will set you up for success with extensive work specific training
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility for your team mates and our members, demonstrated by the simplest things like being on time and available to meet member's needs, to being easy to work with and having a positive attitude
- A passion for serving others, and willingness to learn the heath-care industry
- Great communication and listening skills with the ability to be empathetic and desire to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact
- Must have the ability to work any 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday - Friday
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website